Architecture is a fundamental cultural act of building our environments expressing the present to create value and future meaning combining strong ideas with technology and crafts.
Therefor I pursue a fascination for interdisciplinary design & research methods by practising architecture on various scales.
Fuelled by my fascination with language, philosophy and symbolism I “write” layered spatial stories by producing (research) models resulting in high quality imaginative vistas.
Hein van Lieshout (1981)
Project list (brief selection of various scales)
– Bijlmerbajes – Spatial exploration & Urban Design – Client: Amsterdam Municipality
– Stopera – National House for Opera & Ballet + Amsterdam City Hall – Study + urban & architectural vision + design – transformation / revaluation – 120.000m2 – Read the book
– Planet Texel – International Architecture Biennale Rotterdam – Future vision Texel (463km²) & strategy for coastal Defence with a bay for maritime innovations (27km) – client: LA4SALE
– RARE-44 – House Boat – definitive design – 300 m² – private client
– Hedwigepolder – Landscape & development strategy – Client: Radboud University + M.C.Eker
– Furniture for Public Space & Interior – client: West Amsterdam + self-employed